- Dual Core system – ARM7+ARM9 compatible
- CPU – 16.67 MHz
- DRAM – 50 MHz
- Frame Rate – 60 fps
- Graphics – Dedicated GPU hardware circuits
- Sound – Dedicated SPU hardware circuits
- LCD – AUO TFT 3 inch screen (960×480 max resolution)
- Battery – Nokia clone BL-5B7v 890mAh Li-ion rechargeable
The K101 Revo utilizes both an ARM7 and ARM9 CPU. The ARM7 is responsible for controlling the 2D dedicated graphic hardware and the sound hardware. The ARM9 acts as the master CPU for everything else. The system has achieved a high compatibility rate by implementing technology that can handle graphic, sound and data communications among all engines on the SoC.
The K101 Revo makes use of a special memory interface that allows the GBA cartridge interface to be “emulated” by a modern DRAM interface and DMA. The K-Card acts as an access device allowing the contents of the microSD card to be utilized by the SoC, and also doubles as a storage device for save files. The on-board DRAM is accessed only when the K-Card is used and functions by accepting the entire ROM before executing it.